Retro Grand Prix - Carrera - Digital 132 - 30031
The word Retro in the race track's name Retro Grand Prix is already clear. Carrera has been around for 60 years and goes back to an earlier packaging design. It has the same style as the old Carrera race tracks and includes 3 cars that resemble old racing cars. Do you like classic things or do you want to get the classic feeling back? Then you can bring back that feeling with this race track of no less than 9.3 m long.
100% safe and secure shopping
Orders placed before 15:00 are shipped the same day
Displeased? Return within 14 days without giving a reason.
Carrera Digital 132 racetracks are made for children from 8 years old and/or adults who love racing. The Carrera Digital 132 tracks offer children and/or adults the chance to race at high speeds on these large tracks.
A Carrera Digital 132 set is easy to expand with new cars or new track parts that are available separately. In addition to the example of the construction of the circuit, every enthusiast can of course also build his own design.
Contents of the box:
- 1x Lancia Beta Montecarlo Turbo “Martini Racing, No.8”, 1981 (31065)
- 1x Ford Capri Zakspeed Turbo “Wurth-Zakspeed-Team, No.2” (31042)
- 1x Porsche Kremer 935 K3 “Nr.54” (30957)
- 2x Wireless hand controller Digital 132/124 (30340)
- 4x Standard court section (20509)
- 3x Bend 1/60 degrees (20571)
- 1x Control unit (30352)
- 1x Two lanes (30347)
- 10x sliding contacts (20365)
- 1x Digital 132 Transformer EU (30326)
- 4x End pieces for curved outer edge (20598)
- 20x lane lock (85245)
- 1x lane change bend left (30363)
- Age recommendation:
- Safety Warning:
- Not suitable for children under 36 months.
- CE Mark:
- Yes (visible on packaging)
- Number of Racers:
- Suitable for:
- Carrera Digital 132
- Race track length:
- 9,3 m
- Race track size:
- 270 x 185 cm
- Scale Race Car: